Oh my gosh…these pumpkin brownie bars were so good. If you need an easy dessert to bring for Thanksgiving, here’s something you can whip up quickly.
What You Need
- Boxed brownie mix that you love
- 1/2 can pumpkin (not pie filling)
- 6 ounces of cream cheese (softened)
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips
What You Do
- Preheat oven to directions on brownie box.
- Mix brownies according to package directions.
- Add chocolate chips to mix and stir well. Set brownie batter aside.
- With a mixer, combine softened cream cheese, sugar, pumpkin, and pumpkin pie spice until
- Grease and lightly flour your baking dish. Pour a evenly spread half of the brownie mix in the
- Smooth the entire pumpkin mix over top brownie batter as best you can.
- Cover pumpkin layer with remainder of brownie batter.
- Bake according to package directions. I added 10 minutes to mine. But be sure to check on
them during the cooking process. As long as toothpick comes out, clean you’re good.
- Let cool. And serve. I found these to be a little fudgy and good to keep cold until you’re ready to serve.
Such a yummy Thanksgiving-y treat!