There’s no denying it…Christmas is just around the corner. Today, I thought I’d share some of my favorite things from the last year that I have personally loved and loved to give to the best gals in my life. Over the next couple of weeks, I’ll also be sharing fun gifts you can buy locally for everyone you need something for under your Christmas tree. I hope this helps you make a little headway with your list.
- Necklace: This is one of my favorite accessories. This necklace from Charleston’s Hart Hagerty Studio feels a little vintage-y and makes even a crummy old sweatshirt feel special. You’re still within the shipping window to get one in time for Christmas.
- Pajamas: My kids make fun of my obsession with pajamas but my love for them is real. Each year, J.Crew comes out with a new cozy pattern and this year was no different. I love this blush pink and coral version and they’re on sale with the code FESTIVE at checkout.
- Slippers: You can’t have cute PJs without a pair of soft slippers and nobody sells better ones than Madewell. I have done the research and these are the best!
- Cologne: Jo Malone Grapefruit cologne is favorite scent that I wear all year long and I know that it’s a fan favorite. My daughter Annie steals it all the time! (Not sure she knows I know but she smells just like me!) The Jo Malone Grapefruit fragrance is beautiful alone or can be layered with another Jo Malone scent. I love to wear mine with Jo Malone’s Red Roses. And, I just saw that Nordstrom is having a sale on Jo Malone right now.
- Puffer Jacket: This is the most expensive item in my round up but this J. McLaughlin puffer would make such a lovely gift for your mom, a special friend, or for the husbands out there–your wife. It comes in a variety of colors and is such a fun layer. It looks darling with the faux leather Hastings pants the brand is showing for holiday or your every day jeans. I highly recommend this if someone is asking for a list from YOU!
- Sweatshirt: I can’t say enough how much I love the House of Shan brand. Any time you can buy a gift and know that some of the money you’re spending is going to a meaningful charity is like two presents in one. Shannon Buth has loads of darling, well-priced items on her website, but this plush pink crew sweatshirt is hard to top.
- Tote: I’m not quite sure how Rebecca Asfour does all that she does, but on top of managing two fitness studios, she has the most darling shop called Raleigh Bird. I’ve talked about her adorable custom totes before, but I pretty much buy a fresh one from every season. She can personalize it any way you like, with your monogram, favorite word, or the name of your business (she made “Ann Marie On the Shore” fit). But if you’d like to do this, I would get on it now. She can work miracles but I know this time of year is crazy for her. You can order these totes right on her website.
- Bracelets: This was an instagram impulse buy earlier this year, but I’m just crazy about these bracelets. They’re handmade in a variety of colors and I think they’re super unique.
- Mug: I look forward to my morning coffee every day and this cute insulated mug makes it that much sweeter. The insulating factor works great and I think this would make the perfect gift for your favorite teacher who I’m sure has coffee sit for hours on her desk. I’ve also washed this mug in the dishwasher (I don’t think you’re supposed to do that), but it still looks as good as new.
Stay tuned for more ideas to come your way. I promise to share them as soon as I have them!
Happy weekend! And happy shopping!
For those who might be curious, my cute tartan jacket is from J.Crew last Christmas. But they do have this one that’s pretty close and on sale for 30% off with the code FESTIVE. I did a quick search on J.Crew’s Factory site that is also having a big sale and they had loads of cute holiday items, including this, this, this, and this.