Good morning, friends. Earlier this week, I sent out a “Mother’s Day Gift List Part 2” newsletter to my email subscribers and thought I would share it here, too, because there are lots of fun ideas for the Moms in your life…as well as for YOU!
Here you go:
- Mother’s Trust is holding their annual fundraiser to raise money for their summer camp program with a virtual evening of fun called Cooking for Good. Give the gift of a virtual cooking lesson and help send a child in need to summer camp. Two gifts for the price of one!
- Lake Forest Station is reopening this Thursday (today) at the East Lake Forest Train Station! After an incredibly successful run during the holidays, it’s back with a new selection of items that will benefit local non-profits. Lake Forest Station will be open Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. until June 19. Shop early and often!
- Lake Forest’s Lillie Alexander is hosting a Spring Pop-Up Shop on Friday, April 30 from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. Cards and Coffee, Designs by Charlotte, Toffee Traditions, and Maria Cronin Designs are just a few of the vendors who will be on hand to help you with your Mother’s Day gifting. And while you’re there, check out all of the beautiful things Lillie has in store for spring. I’m obsessed with the flowy floral dresses she has in the window!
- One of the best gifts I ever received for Mother’s Day was my Townie bike from Kiddles in Lake Forest. This would make an amazing present–just in time for summer!
- Winnetka’s Bunny & Babe had a whole table of happiness in the middle of their store–literally. Everything was just so darn cute and giftable!
- There’s nothing better than the gift of self-care. Lake Forest’s Dr. Terrasse’s Erase Medispa offers a wonderful array of facials that are medical grade but leave you feeling like you’ve been to the spa. Gift certificates are available upon request.
- My friend and editor Wendy Franzen just opened a pop-up shop in Winnetka featuring curated items for her collection, Fletcher and Fork. Beautiful and unique gift items–click here for more details.
- Valentina is holding jewelry trunk shows at all of its locations this week. Click here for details!
- The Lake Forest Book Store has a book-of-the-month subscription service you can gift. I bought one for my Dad for Christmas and he has loved it! Just call the store to set it up!
- The Gift Studio can curate an array of gifts you like and package them up beautifully. Click here to learn more.
- My love for the House of Shan runs deep. Owner Shannon Buth has some darling bundles you can send to your mom to celebrate her.
And here are a few fun things just for you!
- I will be wearing this cute blouse from J. Crew on repeat all summer long. It has the most flattering short sleeve! This blouse comes in four colors (I have it in pink!) and is 40% off today with the code COUNTDOWN.
- Fresh Midwest has added a number of new meal kits that you can order and have delivered right to your door–including one for the famous Tik Tok Baked Feta, Tomato, and Pasta. Get $25 off your first order with AMS25.
- This is my new favorite coral-y red lipstick from Ilia Beauty that I tried to share last week, but the link wasn’t working. Here it is again.
- If a red lip isn’t really your thing, this is my new favorite pink combo–this lipstick and gloss.
- I just discovered this lovely collaboration for these darling straw bags benefitting breast cancer research. A gift for YOU or someone you love!
Have a great day!