I made my first very fallish-winter dinner last night and my family seemed happy to see it back in our dinner rotation. This recipe is super easy and a good one to throw in the slow cooker in the morning when you have a busy day ahead. I call it “stew,” but my husband says it’s more like a braised beef– so that’s what I’m going to call it here since that sounds like more of a crowd pleaser. (I promise it’s delish!)
What You Need
- 2-3 lbs. beef chuck roast
- 1 packet dry Lipton’s onion soup
- 2 cans French Onion soup
- 2 cans Golden Mushroom soup
- 2 cups mushrooms (optional)
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- Salt and pepper to taste
What You Do
- Place everything in slow cooker and set to high for 6-8 hours.
- Serve over egg yolk noodles and with a green vegetable on the side.
Your family will think you were cooking all day. Enjoy!