Even though my kids are too old to believe in Santa, they’re the first ones to let me know how many days are left until Christmas. And as of today, there are only 37!
To celebrate, I’m excited to share with you some of my favorite things in the first of three holiday gift guides I’ve put together. Today’s is geared towards the women in your life, next week’s will be for the guys, and the third one–and likely the best–will be a round-up from my favorite businesses that you can shop locally. I prioritized the first two to give you a little extra time for shipping (expect delivery times to be a little longer this year for sure–it’s 2020!), but I truly believe you should always try and shop local first.
Today’s guide includes some of my favorite things for your favorite ladies. These are items that I love and ones that many of you have commented on over the last several weeks. All of the product details (including links and codes for sales) are written below the collage.
- Dudley Stephens Fleece Top: Dudley Stephens (DS) has become a favorite brand of mine since I was first introduced to them last year. Not only is this brand super chic, it’s female-owned, manufactured in the United States (Brooklyn, New York to be exact), and sustainable. DS terry fleece is spun from recycled plastic bottles, and to date, their fleece pieces have redirected over 1,000,000 plastic bottles (and counting!) into sustainable style. I own a handful of their tops and they wear so well, wash after wash, with no pilling. I’m crazy about their new Palmer Puff Sleeve. While Dudleys rarely go on sale, you can get 10% off your first purchase if you sign up for their email. (For sizing reference, I wear a M.)
- Roxanne Assoulin Bracelets: Talk about wearing your heart on your sleeve–or at least your wrist–these Roxanne Assoulin bracelets are darling. You can give just one or an entire stack, and it will be a statement either way. The single heart bracelet from their Alphabet City Collection is my absolute fave. Right now, Roxanne Assoulin is offering free two-day shipping on orders over $150.
- Rothy’s Mary Jane Shoes: I don’t think I could love a company more than this one. Rothys is another sustainable fashion brand that creates shoes and accessories from recycled plastics that are durable and washable! I love their line of Mary Janes–they take every outfit up a notch. My only advice is to order a half size up from your normal size–Rothys run a little narrow.
- St. Armands Designs Hoops: This is such a fun brand out of Florida, with darling styles at great price points. These Gold Triple Hoop earrings are classic and trendy at the same time, and not the least bit heavy. Each pair of earrings arrives in gift box and you can receive 20% off your first order when you sign up for their emails.
- Bagging Rights Tote: I’ve always had a weakness for bags and the minute you put my monogram on it, I’m a goner. But this fantastic utility canvas tote from the brand Bagging Rights has been my favorite of late. It has loads of pockets, and works well as a crossbody and a top-handle bag. It comes in a bunch of colors, but I have it in navy. You can get 10% off your order with the code ANNMARIE10.
- Beautycounter Melting Balm: This is a great stocking stuffer and a practical gift for winter, too. Infused with a beachy scent, this luxurious balm transforms into an oil as it melts into the skin. And if you’re shopping now, Beautycounter is offering 15% off sitewide.
- Live What You Love Mug: If you want to feel great about giving a gift, pick anything from the House of Shan. Founded by a stylish Chicagoan, House of Shan’s imperfect heart is shown on all of her products and is a daily reminder to “live your passion, laugh everyday, love deeply, and don’t ever quit your daydream.” I love this! Additionally, this mug and nearly all of their merchandise also has a “give back component”–a truly feel good gift.
- Brinker & Eliza Earrings: These earrings are wonderful for everyday. The huggie fit makes them so comfortable and are easy to wear from day to night. And the name of this style–“The Best is Yet to Come.” C’mon! Just perfect for 2020.
- Printfresh Pajamas and Robe: Printfresh pajamas and robes may be my favorite discovery of 2020. This crisp cotton nightwear is designed with the eye of an artist and manufactured for comfort through and through. You can get 15% off at checkout with the code ANNMARIE. Definitely a fun gift idea or a little treat for yourself!
Was this helpful? I hope it gives you a couple of new places to look for gifts for the women you love most! Feel free to reach out to me with any questions you might have.