Today’s gift guide is geared towards some of my favorite things for your favorite guys. All of the product details (including links and codes for sales) are written below the collage.
- All Birds Shoes: I think most guys are in the market for some new every day shoes. I’m crazy about these lightweight sneakers made from renewable materials that are machine washable. They come in loads of colors and fabrics and promise to minimize odors. (Yes!)
- Hypervolt Muscle Massager: I’m not sure about you, but the guys in my house spend as much time rolling out their muscles as they do working out. Last year, one of these massage guns appeared under our tree and it has become a hit among my body builders.
- lululemon Joggers: Do guys wear real pants any more? Maybe it’s the pandemic, or may it’s that they figured out something before we did, but my boys wear these City Sweat Joggers on repeat. They wash very well and hold their shape. They’re pricey, but I’ve found that they are worth the cost. And, in spite of what they might say, I really think guys like having a little lulu in their closets, too.
- Personalized Air Pod Case: This is a great little stocking stuffer and adding a monogram just takes it up a notch. If you have a full house like I do with Air Pods in use all of the time, these personalized cases are a nice way to keep them from getting mixed up.
- Spiceology Grilling Spices: My husband has gotten very into grilling and smoking meat in the last year, and I love this variety spice pack from Spiceology. They’re now offering free shipping on orders over $39.99!
- Counterman Gift Set: If you have a guy who likes products but doesn’t really know where to go with that, the Counterman Gift Sets from Beautycounter is a great place to start. This holiday set includes a clean shampoo, body wash, and deodorant. It’s an affordable way to try something new that’s good for your guy, too. Right now, Beautycounter is running 15% off site wide along with free shipping on orders over $50.
- Smathers & Branson College Sunglasses Strap: If your man likes to represent his team, Smathers & Branson offers a number of subtle, classic, preppy ways for him to do this. I think this sunglasses strap “represents” without being obnoxious (if you know what I mean!). Smathers & Branson is offering free shipping on all orders.
- Golf Game: With the weather finally turning, the number of times our guys can hit the actual links are numbered. I gave this practice golf set to my dad for Father’s Day so he could keep up with his game. It provides just the right amount of challenge, while being compact. And if your guy leaves it out, it’s pretty, too.
- Peter Millar Vest: I spotted these quilted camo vests in Smith’s Men’s Store in Lake Forest earlier this month and fell in love. Somehow these vests are classic and trendy all at the same time. I think they can be worn over anything and it will take your guy’s style up a notch. Love!
Was this helpful? I hope it gives you a couple of new places to look for gifts for the men you love most! Feel free to reach out to me with any questions you might have. Be sure to stay tuned for my North Shore #ShopLocal gift guide that will be out in early December. Happy shopping!